The Lace Evening Gown - Sensible Stylista

The Lace Evening Gown

Alright guys, I'm super excited to tell y'all about my new evening dress courtesy of Miusol.  You'll be breakin' necks left and right in this stunning number.  The red lace is beyond sexy, and the silhouette is mad flattering.  The knee-high slit's just icing on the cake!
I kept things pretty simple on the accessory front cause my Lily Rain clutch sparkles like whoa, and I don't like wearing TOO much bling - hashtag clean and classy FTW, ha.  Anywho, this gorg evening clutch is a fave for sure. It's on the pricy side, but it's totally worth it IMO.  The quality's on point, and it looks way more expensive than it actually is.
Here's a full body shot for you guys!  Also, remember what I said about sizing.  Pay close attention to measurements - asian smalls are significantly smaller than US smalls.  I wear size XS in the US and M in Asia. Just givin' you guys a heads up!  I made the mistake of ordering an asian XS, and it was COMICAL.  I got a pair of jeggings, and I couldn't even get my leg in half way, HA!  Yeah, I don't want that to happen to you guys.
Dress:  c/o Miusol ($30.03)
Heels:  Nine West Factory Outlet
Clutch:  c/o Lily Rain ($64)

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous color on you. Love the slit.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty. what the perfect dress for a nice evening event!! Love the color, slit and style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This drees is stunning, everyone will notice you with this and make compliments!
    Red isn't a shade easy to wear but you rock with it! ;-)
    I wish you a joyful weekend
    xoxo
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is soooo beautiful on you ! ♥

    ReplyDelete