Remix: The Sleeveless Vest - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Sleeveless Vest

It's remix time, everyone!  I told you all that I'd be re-featuring my vest on Wednesday so I thought, "why not today?!"  I styled a casual look for you guys last time (click here if you missed it) so I thought I'd glam it up a bit. For today's OOTD, I paired my 5/48 vest with an asymmetrical snakeskin maxi from Stylemoi.  I got this dress last year so unfortunately it's no longer available online, but I'll make sure to link a similar piece for y'all below!  To finish off my look, I threw on lace-up heels to match.
Shoes:  c/o Amiclubwear ($25) || Vest:  5/48 ($39.99) || Maxi:  Stylemoi

2 comments

  1. I truly admire your impressive creativity efforts. This site continuously keeps me update about the fashion and style issues since longer. It’s one of the great articles from among post. Thank you so much for sharing us. Walking Dead Rick Grimes Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous outfit.you look awesome as always.

    ReplyDelete