Where to Buy Cute and Affordable Backpacks - Sensible Stylista

Where to Buy Cute and Affordable Backpacks

Soooo, I'm guessing y'all probably already know that I'm not a huge fan of backpacks because I don't wear 'em that often on Sensible Stylista.  Well, much has changed!  After discovering Emma & Chloe, I'm now pretty much obsessed, at least with the design I own.
This studded backpack is perfect for school - it accommodates my laptop, books, and other essentials. I really like that there's a separate compartment for my computer because I'm super paranoid it'll get damaged somehow! Store pencils, chargers, and other small items in the front pocket for easy access. 
For those of you interested, this baby's available in both black and brown here for $49.99!  Made with Saffiano faux-leather, this bag features shiny gold accents that add the perfect amount of edge to any casual everyday ensemble.  It also has a padded back + straps to provide serious comfort!  If you guys have any questions about the item, please don't hesitate to reach out.  Leave me a comment, tweet me, whatever.  You guys know how to reach me!  
Tank:  ASOS ($15.50) || Skirt:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet (similar) || Bag:  c/o Emma & Chloe || Boots:  Nine West 

2 comments