My First Fashion Video for YouTube - Sensible Stylista

My First Fashion Video for YouTube

I'm so freaking excited to share my Trollbeads video with you guys today on SS.  This is my first fashion video for YT, and I honestly couldn't be happier.  Dennis Christians (my photo-taking partner in crime) did a ridiculously fabulous job shooting & editing.  I swear to god, the dude's magical. I'd also like to thank Flow Zen for the catchy tune.  Make sure you guys check him out!  "Together Again" is just one of many original songs listed on his soundcloud.  Now, without further ado,  let's take a look at my video.
If you enjoyed the video, make sure y'all give it a thumbs up and subscribe.  I'd also love you forever and ever if you took the time to share it with your friends!  Remember, sharing is caring *winks* To see more shots of my featured look, click HERE.  

No comments